Paragon Hard Disk Manager Technician v126.96.36.19929 (x64) WinPE ISO
Hard Disk Manager – Best Data Recovery and Disk Management software for Windows 10 and Windows Server. Hard Disk Manager helps organizations build a reliable disaster recovery framework, from storage management to system integrity and data protection.
Create, format, delete, hide, file system conversion, file system integrity check
Split, merge, expand, redistribute free space, convert to logical / primary, edit sectors, convert to MBR / GPT, change primary slots and serial number, test surface, partitioning virtual disks .
Back up an entire system, volumes and files, scheduled backup, incremental and differential imaging, backup encryption and compression, backup data excludes, pre-/post backup scripts, pVHD, VHD, VHDX, VMDK containers support.
Restore an entire system, individual volumes or files and folders, restore to the original or new location, restore to dissimilar hardware, restore with resize, mount / import backup containers
Recovery Media Builder with drivers injection and pre-mounted network connections capabilities during setup helps to prepare bootable Windows PE or Linux USB sticks or ISO images.
10 industry-class software algorithms, hardware trim and secure erase for SSD / NVME, clear free space, set wipe stamp, residual data verification, cleanup reports
NEW! VM Operations
Direct connection to VD from local/external/network storages. Remote connection to disks of virtual machines hosted by VMware vSphere.
– Migrate a virtual system from VMware vSphere to Microsoft Hyper-V.
– Backup Hyper-V VMs to your own local storage. Recovery from backups as entire VM or disks and volumes
– Manage all types of physical media and virtual drives
– Organize storage to properly align data integrity and availability to business needs
– Use file systems that fit the best specific application needs
– Create new and modify existing partitions to ensure optimum capacity and performance
– Migrate Windows systems on the go – continue working while Windows is being relocated to another storage device
– Replace old hard disks with fast solid state drives without having to reinstall and reconfigure the operating system and applications
– Boost business agility by moving virtual machines between incompatible hypervisors and to physical platforms (V2V and V2P migration)
– Correct boot problems occurring from logical errors or hardware malfunctions
Restore and Disaster Recovery
– Do bare-metal recovery of entire systems without having to reinstall OS and applications
– Reduce RTOs by restoring damaged or lost data granularly from a single backup image
– Save time and effort by recovering physical and virtual Windows systems to dissimilar hardware
– Correct most boot problems that may occur from logical errors, hardware malfunctions or failures
Comprehensive Bootable Environments
– Windows PE or Linux recovery environments at your choice that you may prepare with Paragon Recovery Media Builder
– Restore full operability of systems and applications if they become corrupted or compromised
– Start up bare-metal machines to partition and check storages before installing the operating system
– Correct boot problems inflicted by logical errors, hardware malfunctions, or failures