Free Download WinNc 9 full version standalone offline installer for Windows is a tabbed file manager like Norton Commander.
Overview of WinNc 9 Benefits
WinNc is still downwards compatible with Windows 8 and 7 and uses the modern Windows 10 flat interface. This NC clone file manager is inspired by the dual panel idea of the old file manager Norton Commander. It has shortcuts to all the Windows 10 special folders, and the tabbed interface allows you to organize your data by project.
WinNc uses logical colors for the file actions so you can see if a file is being copied (Green), being moved (Orange), or being packed (Yellow). It allows you to perform multiple tasks by setting the maximum parallel tasks to more than one task.
It will keep track of folders where you have worked in the past. You can quickly access those folders by clicking on the Quick Access icon or by pressing the spacebar.
Overview of WinNc 9 Features
- Tabbed file manager especially developed for Windows 10
- Logical colors for the file actions so you can see if a file is being copied (Green), being moved (Orange) or being packed (Yellow).
- Quick Access makes file management easier
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
If Required, Password: 123