Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro Plus (22610.1)
⇝ Windows 11 22H2 Pro Lite Build by FBConan ⇜
⇝ Designed to Breathe New Life Into Your PC ⇜
Multi Edition ISO
Multi Language Support!
Updates Paused Until 2099!
As little as 3.7GB Installed Size!
Selective LZX Compress During Setup!
Extreme Performance for your Apps and Games!
Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, CPU, and Storage Checks!
Bypasses Microsoft’s Forced Account Creation during Setup / Installation!
The Future is Here!
- Now is the perfect time to start exploring Microsoft’s latest Windows 11 version 22H2!
- This is the first Windows 11 version 22H2 build released without an expiration date!
- Microsoft has also removed all watermarks from the desktop, that were present in previous 22H2 Builds.
- Microsoft has also moved Windows 11 version 22H2 to it’s Beta Release Channel.
- Removed Features Include – Cortana, Edge, Some UWP Apps.
- Disabled Features Include – Defender, Smart Screen, Widgets, Error Reporting, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance and Download Blocking.
- Multi Edition ISO – Gives you the choice to install this build with our without LZX File Compression. The LZX Edition takes longer to install, but takes up less space, and runs a little lighter.
- Performance Prioritized – This build has been designed for Maximum Performance, Responsiveness, and Resource Savings.
- Compresses to ESD.
- Build / ISO Authored by FBConan.
- Use Rufus ONLY to write the ISO to a USB Drive.
- Boot from the USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.
- Requires 2GB RAM, and 8 GB Storage Space.
- I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes, you can download them HERE
- For AMD Ryzen Powered PC’s , please download the latest Chipset Drivers found at the bottom of my thread HERE
- If you have any issues Installing this Build on your PC, Please Read Part 6 of my Tutorial, on how to fix those issues HERE
- System Transparency is Disabled by Default, to Enable it, go to Task Manager, Startup Tab, and change clear.exe from disabled, to enabled, and sign out.