Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21382 (x86/x64) ISO Incl. Activator
Insider Preview builds get you the latest Windows 10 features before they’re ready for the general public. Insider Preview builds have the latest features and changes, but they also aren’t completely stable. Microsoft releases these in-progress builds to “Windows Insiders.” These “Insiders” can test these builds and report bugs they experience and provide other feedback.
Windows Insiders, releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21382 to Windows Insiders.
What’s Included in this Build?
– Windows 10 Pro
– Windows 10 Pro N
– Windows 10 Home
– Windows 10 Home N
Fixes in this Build :-
– We fixed an issue in the previous flight where after updating some devices unexpectedly showed a warning in the taskbar indicating the version of Windows 10 had reached end of service.
– We fixed an issue impacting explorer.exe reliability.
– We fixed an issue that could result in multiple hung SearchProtocolHost.exe processes.
– We fixed a memory leak that could result in DWM unexpectedly using a lot of memory over time.
– We fixed an issue resulting in certain notification toasts unexpected not firing.
– We fixed an issue resulting in delayed audio playback on ARM64 devices.
– We fixed an issue where the new unified audio endpoint work wasn’t displaying on ARM64 devices.
– We fixed an issue that could result in certain games launching to a black screen in recent builds.
– We fixed an issue where if you select the System option after pressing WIN + X it would just open Settings and not navigating to the About page.
– We fixed an issue resulting in certain devices unexpectedly being listed twice on the Printers and Scanners page in Settings.
– We fixed an issue that could result in Windows Update failing with error 0x80070003.
– We fixed an issue that could cause pixilation when a colored mouse pointer was set to be a large size.
– We fixed an issue where the cursive style for closed captions wasn’t displaying in the list on the Captions page in Settings.
– We fixed an issue where Japanese touch keyboard in 50-on or 12-key layout could show a non-functional and broken text candidate.
– We fixed an issue where incorrect spacing was applied when using the voice typing to type a parenthesis.
– We fixed an issue where when using the handwriting panel to write Chinese, pressing the return key wasn’t committing the text.
Instructions and Activator are provided in the files
Select one or more a host below to download