Free Download VX Search Ultimate / Enterprise 13 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is an automated, rule-based file search solution allowing one to search files by the file type, category, extension, file name, file size, location, creation, modification and last access dates, regular expressions, user name, file attributes, binary and text patterns, JPEG EXIF tags, etc.
Overview of VX Search Ultimate / Enterprise 13 Benefits
The user is provided with the ability to categorize and filter file search results, perform file management operations, generate various types of pie and bars charts, save reports to a number of standard formats such as HTML, PDF, Excel, text, CSV, XML and export search results to an SQL database.
Moreover, IT administrators are provided with advanced file search capabilities including the ability to search files in multiple servers and/or NAS storage devices simultaneously, periodic file search operations, automatic report generation.
Furthermore, VX Search allows one to scan the network, discover network servers and NAS storage devices, automatically detect all accessible network shares and search files in hundreds of network servers and NAS storage devices.
Overview of VX Search Ultimate / Enterprise 13 Features
- VX Search Rule-Based File Search
- VX Search Main GUI Application
- VX Search Network Search Servers
- VX Search Network Search Command
- VX Search Command Line Utility
- VX Search Client GUI Application
- Batch File Search Operations
- Batch File Search Mode
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
If Required, Use Password to Unlock: zc