Free Download USB Redirector 6 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it allows to use shared USB devices remotely through a LAN, WLAN or Internet, just as if they were attached to your computer directly!
Overview of USB Redirector 6 Benefits
USB Redirector provides quick resolution of your remote USB needs! It can act as both USB server and USB client, as well as there is a separate light-weight FREE client available. This program uses a regular TCP/IP connection for communication.
It works as a background service, this means you don’t have to keep the app open all the time. Once you have configured the program, you can safely close it. It will continue to work even when no user is logged in or after reboot. All the devices that you have shared will remain shared.
Overview of USB Redirector 6 Features
- Access USB devices in Hyper-V virtual machine or any other virtual machine.
- Organize full-featured USB Server for users in your corporate or home network.
- Use USB devices on a computer where USB ports are damaged or missing.
- Redirect USB devices between computers in your home network or through the Internet.
- Redirect USB devices between Windows and Linux with the help of USB Redirector for Linux.
- Limit physical access to USB device, but make it available for users in your network.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Select one or more a host below to download