Free Download USB Device Tree Viewer 3 full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It provides fast access to information in the USB host controllers.
Overview of USB Device Tree Viewer 3
This program is designed to provide you with fast access to information concerning the USB host controllers and devices connected to your computer.
Based on the USBView sample application provided by Microsoft within the Windows Driver Kit, this application offers end users an intuitive GUI that allows the easy management of USB devices and ports.
Although the interface is simple and easy to accustom with, USB Device Tree Viewer is intended mostly for tech-savvy users who know how to interpret and use the displayed information.
It analyzes your system configuration and displays details about the connected host controllers, such as the manufacturer & the drivers.
Features of USB Device Tree Viewer 3
- Informations from the Windows Device Management are collected and matched with the found USB devices
- Show the child devices, including drive letters and COM-ports
- Saved Window position
- Background color and font of the right pane can be set
- Keeps the tree item selection over refresh
- TreeView highlighting of arrived and removed devices
- Shows open handles on failed safe removal
- Way more descriptors are decoded, as Audio 2.0
- Hexdump of the descriptors can be shown
- Safe removal, device restart and port restart
- Extended USB information available under Windows 8 and 10 (taken from the latest USBView sample application)
- Extended information about host controllers
- Failed USB requests are re-tried in the background, e.g. if a USB mouse was moved while requesting its properties
- Toolbar with jump-lists for easily finding devices in complex trees
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more