UnHackMe 11 Overview
Using UnHackMe, we can get rid of rootkits, Trojan horses, pop-ups with advertisements, potentially unwanted programs, unwanted and unnecessary processes, keyloggers and spyware. Thanks to this, we will take care of the security of the Windows operating system by deleting the applications with which we can not cope with our antivirus program.
The rootkit installs a backdoor giving the hacker a full control of the computer. It hides their files, registry keys, and process names, and network connections from your eyes. Your antivirus could not detect such programs because they use compression and encryption of its files. The sample software is Hacker Defender rootkit. UnHackMe allows you to detect and remove Rootkits. UnHackMe tested for removal all modern rootkits: Rustock, Haxdoor, Hacktool, Elite Keylogger etc.
Features of UnHackMe 11
- An all-in-one toolbox for removing malware.
- You can check your computer in only one minute!
- It removes “unwanted programs”, cleans a browser, deletes Trojans, adware, and spyware.
- Offline scanning when booting from USB/CD
- Checking for junk files, created by PUPs, adware, and spyware.
- Scanning of Windows startup programs, services, and drivers.
- Testing Windows shortcuts.
- Scanning for rootkits.
- Examining the browsers’ search settings.
- Scanning the browsers add-ons.
- Testing the hosts file and DNS settings.
- Testing startup files using several antivirus programs on the Virustotal.com.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 50 MB or more
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?