Free Download The Complete Genealogy Reporter / Builder 2018 full version standalone offline installer for Windows, these are used to create and manage genealogy reports & exported data.
Overview of The Complete Genealogy Reporter / Builder 2018
The Reporter program uses the GEDCOM data exported from any genealogy data management program to create comprehensive genealogy reports, books, or websites.
While the Builder is a new genealogy data management program that provides 99.9% genealogy data standards compliance via a user interface that delivers maximum data visibility, rapid navigation capability, and layered data entry forms.
These may be configured to include fully cross-referenced narrative text, notes, sources, pictures, ancestor and descendant charts, family tree diagrams, and indexes of occupations, places, dates, anniversaries and individuals
Features of The Complete Genealogy Reporter / Builder 2018
- Generate reports, ebooks & websites
- Complete genealogy data management program
- Can include fully cross-referenced narrative text, notes, sources & more
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more