Terraria APK Review
Go ahead and download the game Terraria for all Android devices to explore a beautiful open world and enjoy one of the best sandbox games for Android . Sandbox games appeal to users because of the great freedom of movement they allow. They take place in an open world with almost unlimited possibilities. Along with Minecraft, one of the most popular is Terraria.
Game Features :
- MULTIPLAYER – Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
- TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE – Fully customizable controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
- Gamepad support – including fully-remappable buttons – Play with your Bluetooth connected gamepad where supported.
- Full array of World sizes – Small/Medium/Large…the same size as on Terraria for PC! Now includes random world name generator and the ability to use World Seeds (including some hidden easter egg worlds)
- Over 400 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
- Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
- Updated crafting with multiple added item options
- Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
- In-depth building options that are easy to learn but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master.
- And much, much more!
Terraria is a game of exploration, adventure and construction in which you examine a gigantic world and modify it as you please. As a player, you have over 25 different types of blocks to build anything you can imagine and discover a randomly generated world in which you must survive. How? By finding materials to create protection and a good base as well as crafting items and weapons to eliminate enemies.
How to survive the first night?
If you are determined to start playing Terraria, the first hurdle you will have to overcome is to survive the first night. With the darkness comes monsters that will not hesitate to kill you at the first opportunity.
To avoid this, use the game’s resources to start building weapons and look for a hiding place during the day to be able to spend the first night (the perfect place are the mines and caves that you can dig yourself).
If you survive it, you won’t be able to stop. Even ten years after the release of the first version, the developers manage to keep the interest of their thousands of returning players day after day by providing incredible gameplay experiences in their updates.
· Added a new option to adjust mouse scroll sensitivity in Settings
· Fixed an issue where the client was able to see and pick up multiple Treasure Bags after defeating a boss on Multiplayer
· Fixed an issue where players were unable to skip the countdown between Old One’s Army waves when on multiplayer
· Fixed an issue where the “Great Slime Mitosis” achievement would not trigger correctly
And much more!