You can backup Apps Contacts SMS Call Logs Bookmarks Calendars to your SD card.
You can share installation APK files to your friends.
You will never lose your data again!
★Important Notice #1
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not please copy the entire backup folder (“SmsContactsBackup” by default) to your external SD card
★Important Notice #2
Since Android M 6.0 access bookmarks from 3rd party application is disabled so Super Backup cannot backup and restore bookmarks.
★Important Notice #3
If you schedule automatic backups and you use some apps such as Task Killer or Memory Clear please make sure you had add Super Backup into their White List or Ignore list. Otherwise Super Backup can not run in background and automatic backups will not work.
★Important Notice #4
When you finished the SMS restore process but the messages were not displayed in your default SMS app please try to reboot your device.
– Backup apps to SD card
– Backup download links of your installed apps
– Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
– Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
– Can select SMS conversations to backup
– Schedule automatic backups
– Can change backup folder to external SD card
– Call Recorder: Support backup your voice call recording. It can perfectly record the phone call voices to mp3 files. Record both sides voice clearly! （★Not supported since Android 10 ★）