Free Download Steelray Project Analyzer for Windows it is a software that takes the pain out of creating, maintaining and delivering quality schedules.
Overview of Steelray Project Analyzer Benefits
With Analyzer, you can evaluate your project schedule for quality and performance in minutes and produce understandable results. Schedules can be analyzed against project management best practices, internally defined best practices and government best practices. Analyzer supports Microsoft Project, Primavera P6 and UN/CEFACT XML.
Analyzer comes pre-configured with all of the reports needed to analyze the quality of your schedule. In addition to our innovative scorecard, Analyzer includes the DCMA 14 Point Assessment, a schedule comparison report, a validation report, a longest path tool, and many more.
The Defense Contract Management Agency EVAS Metrics and 14 Point assessment are a series of checks that help ensure that your schedule has a trustworthy critical path. Steelray Project Analyzer provides reports that run these assessments on your schedule and explains the results in a clear, easy to understand format.
Overview of Steelray Project Analyzer Features
- Analyzer is the only solution to use statistically validated measures.
- Analyzer offers the most comprehensive repository of best scheduling practices, gathered from a large community of project managers across diverse industries.
- Analyzer can tackle larger and more complex project schedules than any other solution (which is why some of our best customers are actual rocket scientists).
- Analyzer’s simple, frictionless interface makes it the easiest solution to use, resulting in shorter time-to-results and greater cost savings.
- Analyzer makes better schedulers with its built-in encyclopedia of schedule quality.
- Analyzer uncovers issues far beyond the DCMA 14-point assessment, so you’re more likely to pass an audit and you’ll save the headaches of schedule hold-ups and lost revenue.
- As the number one schedule quality tool, Analyzer is frequently a skill listed on schedule analyst job descriptions and resumes.
- Analyzer is a product made and supported by passionate, highly skilled US-based developers, dedicated to great service.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more
If Required, Use Password to Unlock: zc