Free Download Sinevibes Hollow full version standalone offline installer for Windows. This plugin has trademark unison modulation via four phase-shifted sine oscillators.
Overview of Sinevibes Hollow
It is a vast space reverb effect plugin. At its core is a massive delay network comprised of 24 delay lines, 32 filters, and a feedback matrix with as many as 256 connections. With all settings maxed out, this engine can produce tail times exceeding 15 minutes while still having a natural exponential decay. Hollow includes a variable diffusion stage and a unique bi-directional pre-delay. In addition to regular operation, it can also make the reverb tail precede the dry input signal, opening interesting new creative possibilities.
Additionally, the plugin has trademark unison modulation via four phase-shifted sine oscillators – for adding deep, chorus-like vibrance and richness. The complex yet highly musical algorithms in Hollow also feature finely-tuned low-pass or high-pass damping filters and employ a unique formula for adjusting the reverb engine’s stereo width – giving it a genuinely vast, almost three-dimensional sound.
Features of Sinevibes Hollow
- Reverb engine based on a feedback delay network with a 16×16 matrix
- Unique two-way pre-delay stage
- Variable diffusion stage
- Stereo width adjustable from mono to full expansive stereo
- Unison-style modulation via four mutually phase-shifted oscillators
- Variable low-pass or high-pass damping filters
- Lag filters on all continuous parameters for smooth, click-free adjustment
- Color-coded graphic elements
- Consistent name, mapping, value, and unit implemented for all parameters in both graphic user interface and host control/automation
- Built-in preset management functions