Free Download Siemens HEEDS MDO 2021 + VCollab for Windows and Linux, HEIDS MDO (Multidisciplinary Design Optimization) is a package for optimizing the design of a projected product using multidisciplinary modeling, allowing you to easily identify the main directions of changes, understand the impact of the specified parameters and consider the problem with “what if” scenarios.
Overview of Siemens HEEDS MDO 2021 Benefits
HEEDS provides an environment that assists in discovering better designs, faster. It tackles these challenges by automating your analysis process, leveraging your investment in computing hardware, efficiently searching for better performing solutions and providing intuitive ways to review the design performance. Even engineers with very little design optimization experience can use HEEDS to discover optimal designs — in a fraction of the time it would take to perform even a handful of manual iterations.
Using HEEDS software changes the paradigm of improving product performance. You no longer start with a design and use simulation to only evaluate performance. You can now define desired performance and allow HEEDS and your simulation tools to help discover better designs, faster.
Whether the problem is structural (linear or nonlinear, static or dynamic, bulk materials or composites), fluid, thermal, or acoustic in nature, involves NVH and dynamics, or any combination of these, HEEDS can help you find improved solutions. Cost considerations, financial models, production timeframes can all be considered in the design exploration. Non-traditional application areas also have a strong customer-base globally with HEEDS.
Overview of Siemens HEEDS MDO 2021 Features
- Discover more innovative solutions with Design Space Exploration
- Powerful design and analysis application
- Organize the projects accordingly
- Complete set of engineering tools
- Create cost-effective and time-saving designs
- The reliable simulation features and predicts the project cost
- Delivers higher network performance with reliable and safe designing
- Complete support for linear and non-linear structures
- Also provides support for static and dynamic structure
- Many other powerful features and options
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7 (64-bit only)
- Processor: Multi core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended