SecuritySpy 5.5.2 macOS
SecuritySpy will enable you to quickly set up an effective video surveillance (CCTV) system. If you plan to install the base home or a large professional system, SecuritySpy provides a reliable solution. SecuritySpy is working with a wide range of cameras to suit every need, from traditional analog cameras to the latest high-definition network camera, offering superior quality video at a resolution of megapixels.
SecuritySpy’s flexibility and comprehensive list of features allows users to set up a system tailored to their individual needs. Whether it is a system with a single camera or many dozens, in a domestic or business environment, SecuritySpy is ideal.
- Displays and captures live video from multiple cameras simultaneously
- Supports Mac-compatible video and audio input devices
- Supports network video devices (Axis, JVC, Panasonic, Pixord, D-Link, etc.)
- Motion detection and timelapse capture features, with audio
- Built-in Web server for remote viewing and administration
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) support for many network cameras
- Powerful real-time compression for efficient storage of captured footage
- FTP upload feature for off-site storage of captured footage
- Motion-triggered email notifications
- Pre-capture buffer to capture video before the time of motion
- Browser feature for playback of captured footage, with synchronised multi-camera playback
Compatibility: macOS 10.13.6 or later, Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
Direct Download | Upload-4ever. Com