Free Download SAPIEN PrimalScript full version standalone offline installer for Windows. This is the leading Universal Scripting IDE for all your administrative and web-development tasks.
Overview of SAPIEN PrimalScript
This is the next generation of our industry-leading Universal Script Environment (USE). As a system, database, network administrator, web developer, or end-user developer, you need to work with multiple technologies, languages, and file formats simultaneously.
Its ribbon interface has been carefully designed to provide virtually all functions you use every day on the Home tab. Create script templates based on your requirements and business needs to accelerate your faster delivery of solutions.
It offers advanced options and platform selections to deliver solutions targeted at specific environments. To avoid unauthorized script execution, you can restrict packages by domain, machine, user, platform, and MAC address.
Features of SAPIEN PrimalScript
- Supports over 50 languages and file types
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit platform development
- Next-generation PowerShell local and remote debugger
- Supports Windows PowerShell and PowerShell 7 at the same time
- Script against a remote machine’s Installed Module Set (IMS)
- Remote VBScript, JScript, and PowerShell debugger
- Supports PowerShell variable and function breakpoints
- Integrated 32-bit and 64-bit PowerShell and command console
- Multi-file and module debugging
- Single click build for packages, MSI databases, and deployment
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Windows Server 2016 / 2019 or Windows 10, 64-bit versions supported
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more
- .NET Framework 4.8 or higher
- Visual Studio 2015-2019 Runtime
- Windows PowerShell V5 or PowerShell 7