Free Download RS RAID Retrieve Unlimited / Commercial / Office / Home full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is used to detect and repair multi-disk volumes Easily.
Overview of RS RAID Retrieve
This is a tool that can automatically repair many RAID arrays, allowing the recovery of files and folders from multi-disk volumes without the original RAID controller.
Whether your disks were installed in a NAS unit, in a computer with a hardware RAID controller, or managed with MDM in a Linux box, it can reassemble and repair the storage spaces and recover your files and folders in just a few clicks.
Features of RS RAID Retrieve
- Automatically detects and reassembles multi-disk volumes
- Detects and rebuilds corrupted RAID arrays created in Windows, Linux and NAS devices
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 4, RAID 5, and RAID 6
- Supports RAID 1E, RAID 5E, RAID 5EE and composite arrays such as RAID 01, RAID 10, RAID 50, and RAID 60
- Mounts multi-disk storage spaces even if the original RAID controller is unavailable
- Recovers files and folders from healthy and corrupted multi-disk arrays
- Recognizes most common file systems including NTFS, ReFS, FAT, exFAT, APFS, HFS+, Ext2/3/4, XFS, ReiserFS, and UFS 1/2
- Automatically detects disk order and RAID parameters
- Advanced manual mode offers fully manual or semi-automatic operation
- Partial data recovery from RAID 5 and RAID 6 arrays crashed beyond fault tolerance threshold
- Recovers data from single-disk volumes and JBOD arrays
- Avoids array rebuild and resilvering for mirrored and checksum arrays
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more