Free Download RS Linux Recovery Unlimited / Commercial / Office / Home version offline installer for Windows. It is data recovery from Linux file partitions in windows.
Overview of RS Linux Recovery
This is a program for data recovery from Linux file system partitions in Windows. Need to access Linux Ext2, Ext3, and Ext4 file system partitions in Windows. Do you want to perform data recovery from an ext4 partition/Hard disk?
The program allows you to access both existing and deleted files and packages of Linux, Unix, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, or Solaris operating systems in a Windows-like interface. It is specially designed to work with file systems Ext2/3/4, Reiser FS, XFS, UFS.
Features of RS Linux Recovery
- Recovering data lost after formatting or deleting a logical partition
- Reconstruction of partitions damaged after power or hardware failure, system failure or other reasons
- Data recovery from HDD disks of all types as well as from removable drives
- Data recovery from images and disks of virtual machines of formats: .dsk, .hdd, .vdi, .vhd, .vhdx, .vmdk
- Fixing damaged partitions and recreating heavily damaged logical disk structures from scratch
- Possibility of “delayed” data recovery using virtual disk images
- Restoring Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), adobe Reader documents, database files, digital images and photos of any format, video and audio files
- Supporting popular file systems exFAT / FAT / ReFS / XFS / UFS / ReiserFS / Ext2/3/4
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more