Free Download Room Arranger 9 full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a 3D room/apartment/floor planner with a simple user interface.
Overview of Room Arranger 9 Benefits
Once you get the basics, you can draw whatever you imagine. While having an expansive library of objects, you can easily create your piece of furniture. Room Arranger can show your project in 3D. It uses the VRML standards for it. So you can put interactive 3D scenes on your web.
There are nearly 300 objects in the standard object library. Furniture and other equipment. You can modify their dimensions exactly as you need for each of them – you are not limited to what we think is the most common.
Additionally, you can quickly and easily design all your particular objects directly in Room Arranger; there is a set of 3D objects just for such needs. Some users contributed to our Online object library and shared their work.
Printing is an integral part of a designer’s work. We try to make this output precise and of high quality. Professional architects usually require printouts in exact 1:50 or 1:100 scale, which is possible in Room Arranger.
Overview of Room Arranger 9 Features
- Nearly all functions have keyboard shortcuts, so you can learn to be pretty fast in Room Arranger.
- 3D can give you a better impression of your design. Room Arranger will not only let you fly around the scene, but you can also walk through it like in reality.
- A measurement tool in Room Arranger helps you check if there is enough space left for other objects or visualize the dimensions in the project.
- The software also measures the room areas, wall areas, and other valid values. It will let you copy-paste them to Excel for further processing.
- If you have only a tiny A4 printer, the software manages to print the project over more pages. You will glue all sheets of paper together.
- Drawing walls can be pretty time-consuming for an apartment or house design. So there is a way to make it easier if you have an image or photo of the floor plan.
- Just load the floor plan image into the Wall Editor, calibrate it, and draw walls on top of it.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more