Free Download Richardson Software RazorSQL full version standalone offline installer for Windows is a universal database query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator.
Overview of Richardson RazorSQL Benefits
RazorSQL is a universal database query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator. It includes a relational database engine that requires no configuration.
Some of the main features contained in RazorSQL are visual tools for creating, editing, describing, altering, dropping, and viewing tables; tools for importing and exporting data; a database browser for the viewing of database objects and structures; and a robust programming editor with support for SQL, PL/SQL, Transact-SQL, SQL PL, Java, XML, and many other programming languages.
Overview of Richardson RazorSQL Features
- Create, Alter, and Drop Tables and Views
- Create and Drop Indexes and Sequences
- Create and Drop Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
- Auto-Completion for tables and columns
- Automatic Column Lookup
- Automatic Table Lookup
- SQL Formatter
- Single click content viewing on tables, views, etc.
- Column information including column name, keys, data type, nullable information, etc.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more