Free Download Rhizomatic Plasmonic full version standalone offline installer for Windows. A sounds like nothing you’ve heard before.
Overview of Rhizomatic Plasmonic
It captures the complex acoustic resonances of Physical Modeling, expands on it with more familiar Subtractive Synthesis elements, and adds a few unique twists. It plucked strings with an acoustic presence to vast imaginary soundscapes, gnarly leads, and complex rhythmic textures; Plasmonic will go wherever your imagination takes it.
I rarely write letters to developers, but I have to say Plasmonic is the greatest-sounding synth I own. Plasmonic’s included sounds cover an extensive palette and are designed for maximum playability. Factory presets use all eight macro controllers to provide easy tweaking and expression; every preset is like an instrument.
It’s easy to configure Plasmonic to work with your MPE controller! And all of Plasmonic’s factory presets are MPE-ready.MPE Slide and Pressure are an integral part of the modulation framework and can control almost any parameter for total expressive control.
Features of Rhizomatic Plasmonic
- 300 MPE-compatible presets
- MTS-ESP support
- Import of scl and tun files
- Wavetable oscillators with dynamic wave transformations
- Particular impulse generator for making the resonator ring
- Noise generator with its resonant lowpass filter
- Self-oscillating resonator provides organic resonance
- Multimode self-oscillating ladder filter: LP, HP, BP, 1, 2, and 4 poles, formants filter, and LP+HP in parallel and series
- Each filter can take any combination of audio sources
- Can be configured in series or parallel
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more