Free Download ResonantDSP SwankyAmpPro full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a guitar amplifier emulation plug-in.
Overview of ResonantDSP SwankyAmpPro
This guitar amplifier emulation plug-in offers a broad range of tones based on a detailed tube model with life-like dynamics, all in a seamless workflow. Getting a recording-ready guitar tone tailored to your playing style has never been easier.
Its unique circuit allows for deep customization, ranging from clean vintage tones to heavy distortion. Thanks to its detailed tube simulations, it adds a layer of nuanced dynamism to your playing. Explore sounds ranging from vintage crunch tones to high-gain distortion in one seamless workflow. You can build a tone with personality using unique customization options.
It allows you to experiment with varied stereo configurations. Drive the right channel a bit harder, and boost the presence in the left channel. It also offers a fully independent configuration of the left, proper channels, and balance and width controls that take full command of the stereo field.
Features of ResonantDSP SwankyAmpPro
- Complete recording-ready guitar signal chain
- Detailed customizable pre-amplifier model
- Three-tone stack models with seamless blending
- Detailed customizable power amplifier model with voltage sag
- Plug-in-wide noise gate
- Easy gain staging, with independent power amplifier drive and plug-in output level
- Simplified stereo workflow where you can directly edit the parameter spread
- 6 effects pedals
- The compressor in the style of the CS-2
- Chorus in the style of the CE-2
- Boost with frequency control
- Overdrive in the style of the Tube Screamer
- Distortion in the style of the DS-1
- Fuzz in the style of the Rat
- Precise cabinet model, based on detailed simulations
- The simulation accounts for speaker cone dynamics
- Unique controls for customizing the cabinet speaker cone
- 3 microphones and four speaker cones to choose from
- Use a dual IR loader instead of the cabinet model
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more