Free Download R&B MoldWorks for SolidWorks full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is an automated mold layout with lots of rich features.
Overview of R&B MoldWorks for SolidWorks
It is an automated mold layout. It is used primarily to shorten the design cycle. The time for assembling a mold in this system takes several hours instead of 1.5 – 2 weeks for conventional design, even with a computer.
With the manual design, the designer cannot guarantee the complete operability of the structure at the stage of its development, which is quite challenging to do when working with individual drawing views.
As a result, the mold is subjected to repeated testing and fine-tuning in the tool shop. This application helps to optimize the size of the package and the location of its nodes in place to edit the individual components of the mold.
Features of R&B MoldWorks for SolidWorks
- Standard and Non-Standard Mold Bases with initial mold base estimation
- Flexibility to allow work with legacy or imported mold bases
- Unlimited ability to use and create user-defined parts
- Import mold bases created with other CAMD packages and can utilize the data
- Component wizard to add standard and non-standard components, i.e., Ejectors (with trimming), Ejector Pins, Screws, Dowels, O-rings, Slides, Lifters, etc
- Heat Exchange module
- The Runners & Gates module creates runners from 2D/3D sketches with dynamic preview, includes a choice of profile, w/o sinks and extensions, by sketch, path, or segment
- The Venting module creates venting tunnels from 2D/3D sketches
- Modification of any aspects of the mold even after completion and automatic downstream of the corrections
- Automatic 2D plate drawings
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended