Free Download QuoVadis full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is the milestone to maps, GPS-navigation and tour planning software.
Overview of QuoVadis
The milestone to maps, GPS-navigation and tour planning it is done. This version is a consistent further development of QV6 and offers many small and some major improvements. Many new functions are built in according to customer suggestions. Previous version users can upgrade quickly and easily while preserving all data and settings.
Features of QuoVadis
- Support of integrated GPS receivers which are implemented in recent win7/8 devices as sensors
- Quicker zoom in QBR maps at low resolution (eg whole map).
- Improved 3D display
- Direct import of unsupported formats via GPSBabel
- Serial numbers uninstall to transfer installation to a new computer
- Routing and navigation for trucks with the optional NAVTEQ Truck Map
- Typ file support for Garmin completely rewritten for direct typ file use
- Customizable dashboard in GPS online mode
- File and fTP polling for multi-tracking position info
- Import of online webmaps in tile format is now self configurable
- Overlay calibration and enhanced mass calibration
- Advanced filtering and search functions
- Creating corridors of tracks and polylines (Power User)
- Support for multi-user network application with optional Valentina Database Server (Power User)
- New updated “General names database”, download for free
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more