Free Download ProfiCAD 11 full version for Windows it is designed for drawing of electrical and electronic diagrams, schematics, control circuit diagrams and can also be used for pneumatics, hydraulics and other types of technical diagrams.
Overview of ProfiCAD 11 Benefits
ProfiCAD 10 is an easy and budget-friendly program for electrical engineering drawings or wiring diagrams of electrical engineering. Even untrained users can produce high quality drawings with ProfiCAD.
The program generates a netlist, bill of material and list of wires. Electrical symbols are numbered automatically. Diagrams can be exported to DXF format. The drawings created by the program can be easily pasted into Microsoft Office and other programs. Thanks to the Unicode technology, texts in any language to be inserted.
Overview of ProfiCAD 11 Features
- The easiest CAD for electrical circuits. Maximum care was paid to ergonomics and ease of use. Just place electrical symbols into the drawing and attach the wires.
- Ships with more than one thousand symbols. You can easily create your own symbols in the symbols editor or have them drawn for you for a fee.
- Supports automatic numbering of symbols, generation of netlists, lists of wires, bills of material, drawing of striped wires and further advanced features.
- The program supports cross references between wires and between symbols belonging to one component (e.g. relay coil + contacts). A linked symbol on a different page can be accessed by clicking on the cross reference.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more