Free Download PhotoLine full version offline installer for Windows is a full-featured image editor with support for text, vector and image layers.
In addition to the standard editing features, it supports 16 bits per channel, CMYK and Lab, and color management with ICC profiles. The include image browser supports IPTC and EXIF data display and editing, batch conversion, HTML gallery output, batch renaming and more.
You can also FREE download GiliSoft Photo Stamp Remover Pro.
Overview of PhotoLine Benefits
The program can import and work with many digital camera RAW formats, for instance: Canon, Casio, Fuji, Kodak, Konica, Leica, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Samsung, Sony, and many other manufacturers and models are supported.
And there are stacks of other options here, everywhere you look. Painting and retouching tools; full layer support; the ability to create image maps and web buttons; some quality warping and distortion tools; the ability to create Flash and GIF animations, run batch conversions, build HTML galleries, and a whole lot more.
Overview of PhotoLine Features
- 16 bit per channel, support of CMYK and Lab
- Color management with ICC profiles
- Lossless imaging
- Process digital photos
- IPTC and EXIF data handling
- Rotate images lossless
- Rename images and create catalogues
- Create HTML galleries
- Add and edit keywords
- Powerful search capabilities
- “Real” PDF Import and Export (not just a big image)
- Multipage documents
- Calendar and barcode creation
- Rich text functions
- Create Flash and GIF animations
- Web Export
- Tile images, create buttons and image maps
- Batch conversion
- Create slideshows
- Record actions
- Print multipage documents, flyers and labels
- USB-Stick support
- Multiprocessor support
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more