Free Download PeaZip standalone offline installer for Windows PC. It is a free file archiver utility based on Open Source technologies of 7-Zip, p7zip, FreeArc, PAQ, and PEA projects.
As an alternative, you can also FREE download Hamster ZIP Archiver.
PeaZip is a freeware archive manager for the most popular archiving formats. You can use it to create and extract a various, long list of file formats (for a complete list, check the features section below), create self-extracting archives, access the program using an encrypted password manager, split files, find duplicates, and much more.
PeaZip is licensed under the GNU Library Public License version 3.0, localized in 29 languages. It is available for Microsoft Windows (in two versions: a regular installer file and a portable version), Linux, and BSD users.
Features of PeaZip
- It can create archives in most popular formats: ZIP, 7Z, ARC, TAR, GZ, XZ, BZ2, UPX, PEA, QUAD/BALZ.
- It can open and extract over 170 popular archives such as RAR, ZIPX, ACE, UDF, ISO, DMG, CAB, ARJ, LHA, RPM etc.
- Delivers a strong encryption using two factor authentication (support for different encryption schemes depending on the file format)
- Offers an encrypted password manager including secure deletion that prevents file recovery
- Excellent file manager with useful functions such as split and join of files, find duplicates, advanced search etc.
- Support for bookmarking, hash and checksums calculator, split and merge files etc.
- Batch support for creating and converting multiple archives simultaneously
System Requirements for the program
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more