Free Download PDFsam – PDF Split and Merge full version standalone offline installer for Windows; it is an easy-to-use tool to merge and split pdf documents.
Overview of PDFsam – PDF Split and Merge Benefits
PDF Split and Merge Basic is an application that you can perform several actions on your PDF files, including merging, splitting, rotating, and rearranging pages.
Moreover, the program used many system resources and didn’t freeze, crash or pop up errors during our tests. Unfortunately, there are no guidelines available, and users might have a hard time getting around PDF Split and Merge Basic’s features.
Provides a graphical interface and a command-line interface to spit, merge, and rotate your PDF documents. You can view the path, several pages, and version of each PDF file in the list after adding them (the “drag and drop” method is supported).
Overview of PDFsam – PDF Split and Merge Features
- Merge is the most used PDFsam Basic module and lets you combine PDF files together
- PDF split
- PDF mix
- Rotate PDF
- Extract pages
- Modify the PDF content without the need to export it or copy to another format
- Insert pages or hyperlinks and update page numbers once you are done
- Convert PDF files to a number of popular formats like doc, docx, xls, xlsx and many others
- Collaborate with your peers by adding notes, highlighting text and drawing on your document with the pencil
- Create fillable forms from scratch or pre designed, import and export data, add actions to print the document, send it by email and other
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more