Free Download Paragon HFS+ for Windows 11 and you will be able to freely access any HFS or HFS+ formatted drive just like it was NTFS, FAT or exFAT – that means full read and write access, job done.
Paragon HFS+ for Windows 11 Overview
Paragon HFS+ is one of the primary file systems of macOS. If you work on Windows computer and need to read or write files from HDD, SSD or flash drive formatted under macOS, you need HFS+ for Windows by Paragon Software.
It simply works out of the box too previously inaccessible drives suddenly show up like any other, and you can now easily transfer data to and from a Mac using an external HFS+ formatted drive as an intermediary. There’s no performance penalty either to transfer multi-gigabyte files via a USB 2 connection at around 40MB/s, for example.
Features of Paragon HFS+ for Windows 11
- Straightforward UI for working with HFS+ partitions as easily as native volumes
- Easy to navigate all features from a single application menu
- Check the integrity of HFS+ partitions to fix errors and view status report
- Format any partition to HFS+ file system
- Quickly access HFS + partitions from the Windows taskbar
- Contact us right from the application
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more