Free Download Paragon APFS for Windows 2 full version, Apple File System (APFS) is a new file system for macOS, iOS, and Apple devices. If you work on a Windows-based computer and want to read and write files on APFS-formatted HDD, SSD or flash drive, you need APFS for Windows by Paragon Software.
Overview of Paragon APFS for Windows 2 Benefits
APFS for Windows by Paragon Software, the driver which enables Windows users to access Apple File System (APFS) volumes on PCs. This new release delivers full read/write access to APFS-formatted partitions on Windows, as well as support for encrypted volumes.
The tool offers native-like file system performance and thrifty usage of system resources. Forensic experts and researchers will especially benefit from APFS for Windows, which can be used in tandem with the free Image Mounter by Paragon Software. Both tools help in solving common forensic tasks, such as the securing of evidence and other in-depth data analysis.
Overview of Paragon APFS for Windows 2 Features
- Fail-safe operability across compatible hardware and software systems for both general-purpose and specialized applications
- Protection of data integrity and prevention of accidental data corruption and possible loss
- Steady throughput and balanced goodput with effective flow control, reduced overheads, and congestion avoidance
- Thrifty usage of processor, memory, and disk resources
- When volumes are mounted in the Write mode, you get full access to an APFS volume with the options to edit files, create new files or delete existing files.
- Our driver provides limited read-only support for APFS cloned files. You can read, copy and rename this type of files, but not write, modify, create or delete.
- There are several compression methods in APFS. Our driver supports all of them.
- Any operations that involve file moving from one APFS subvolume to another are not supported.
- Our driver can only work with APFS containers residing on a single physical store, other configurations are not yet supported.
- APFS volumes that contain snapshots are automatically detected and mounted in read-only mode.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10 (32/64-bit), Server 2008 R2 SP1/2012/2016 (64-bit)
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
If Required, Use Password to Unlock: zc