Free Download O&O DiskImage Professional 16 Workstation / Server full version standalone offline installer for Windows lets you back up an entire computer or single files whenever you want – even while the computer is being used. You should lose your personal data in the event and quickly restore it with just a few mouse clicks – even when Windows is no longer able to start.
Overview of O&O DiskImage Professional 16 Benefits
It also supports SSD drives and the latest UEFI System. O&O DiskImage lets you carry out a system restore and duplicate or clone an entire PC or hard drive. You can even restore this backup onto a computer whose hardware is different from the original machine. For instance, you have changed a motherboard on the target machine or bought a brand new PC and want to restore an old backup onto it.
Previously, besides regularly backing up your machine, you also had to separately create an O&O DiskImage boot media to restore that backup. Everything is easier now! The new DiskImage To function automatically turns an external hard drive (or USB flash drive with enough storage space) into an O&O DiskImage boot medium and marks this disk as the preferred storage medium for future systems backups.
As soon as you connect this external USB hard disk to your computer, O&O DiskImage 15 automatically creates a backup. This makes it easy to create a recent backup. And if something really happens to your computer or you want to transfer your system and all your data to a new computer, then with the O&O DiskImage boot medium, you can restore the backup stored on it with just one touch of a button, without the hassle of searching for the boot medium and the external hard drive with the backup.
Overview of O&O DiskImage Workstation / Server 16 Features
- Backup an entire computer with the push of a button
- Backup system and hard drives, clone drives and entire disks
- Direct creation of VHDs
- Monitoring and warning of security risks
- Incremental/differential backup: back up only the changes
- Easily restore files, folders, drives and disks
- System restore onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
- New and enhanced functions Control via Command Lines
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7
- M.I.R. Restoration onto different hardware
- One-click imaging
- E-mail notification of activities
- Additional information bar
- TrayIcon to provide information on service and job status
- Also creates system partition images during operation
- 1:1 copies of drives (cloning)
- Advanced burning functions to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD
- Works with Microsoft Virtual PC Disks (VHD)
- Start CD with base operating system and system rescue tools
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more