Free Download O&O Defrag Professional full version standalone offline installer for Windows replaces the standard Windows defragmenter that offers a much-advanced set of features.
You can also FREE download Win10Clean.
Overview of O&O Defrag Professional Benefits
It puts fragmented files together, maximizes your system speed, and offers five different defragmentation strategies and OneButtonDefrag technology for automatic adjustment of the settings best fitting for your system.
The program can defragment drives manually or fully automatically in the background. As a result, that keeps your system at peak performance by avoiding the build-up of file fragmentation. Defragmentation jobs can also be scheduled using various criteria.
Additional features include status reports, cluster inspector, command-line interface, optional MMC integration, boot time defragmentation, special support for mobile systems, and more.
Overview of O&O Defrag Professional Features
- New defragmentation method SOLID: for the most resource and hardware-friendly optimization of your hards disks and SSDs
- Fragment Filter to identify the most fragmented files on a drive
- O&O DiskStat
- O&O DiskCleaner
- Time View to see which defragmentation activity results in which successful optimization
- Easy-to-Use: Ideal for Beginners and Professionals
- Even faster system and program starts
- Defragmentation time reduced by up to 40%
- Defragmentation of locked files
- Lifetime Performance Statistics
- Automatic deletion of free space for more privacy
- Optimizing systems with Thin Provisioning
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7
- Server Edition requires Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more