OfficeSuite includes a text, spreadsheet, and PDF editor, and presentation creation.
All applications are equipped with a ribbon toolbar and have a simple and modern interface. All settings are in one click
and there are many export and save options.
Text and Spreadsheet Editors, Presentation Creation and PDF Reader The
text editor has basic text editing and formatting capabilities with standard page setup options. You can insert images, tables,
hyperlinks and bookmarks into documents and export the result to PDF format, print it or save it to the cloud.
Moving on to creating presentations, it offers simple tools to help you create engaging content with graphics and transition effects.
The spreadsheet editor also displays a familiar environment with support for all types of charts, many formulas and functions
to help you process statistics.
The PDF editor can use a two-way viewer to display text, allowing you to attach notes, take pictures and draw freely on your desktop.
Although it is a reader without editing capabilities, input PDF documents can be exported to Word, Excel, or ePub format.
A Simplified Alternative to Microsoft Office
Because of its standard functionality in all applications, OfficeSuite provides a good alternative to Microsoft Office,
from which it also borrows the GUI layout. It supports all Office formats, so you don’t have to worry about compatibility issues.
• Take advantage of a real split screen and full support for operations between modules and multiple open documents
• Instantly convert and send your documents, spreadsheets and presentations in PDF format
• Open and save documents in the cloud using your Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive accounts …
• Advanced security and PDF certification, including full support for digital signatures and encryption
• Restricting access to OfficeSuite and password protection of valuable files using advanced 256-bit encryption
• Fully compatible with Microsoft formats, including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS , XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM
• Support for PDF files with advanced markup and conversion
• Additional support for common formats such as RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV and EML
• Access to ODT, ODS files and ODP OpenDocument
Read the Read-Me Supplied
Language: Multi Language
File Size: 191.5 MB
Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, XP
If Required, Use Password to Unlock: zc