Free Download NSoftware SFTP Drive full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It can mount remote file systems as Windows drive.
Overview of NSoftware SFTP Drive
This easy-to-use utility mounts remote file systems as Windows drives, allowing users to browse and work with remote files as if they were stored locally on their machine.
It is compatible with YubiKey and has been verified by Yubico. In addition to the SFTP security, the drive provides, the PIV-compatible YubiKey enables hardware-backed authentication on the remote system. YubiKey provides two-factor authentication (2FA) to ensure the most reliable security possible, protecting you from phishing and unauthorized access to your information.
It offers several YubiKey security key options for accessing SFTP Drive from any computer or mobile device. It features a simple setup process that will have you securely working with your files in minutes.
- YubiKey 5Ci (USB-C)
- YubiKey 5 NFC
- YubiKey 5C
- YubiKey 5 Nano
- YubiKey 5C Nano
- Several Series 4 Legacy Keys
Features of NSoftware SFTP Drive
- Use your favorite file manager, such as Windows Explorer
- Choose from three authentication types: Password, Key-based, or both. Additionally, three fundamental types are supported: Authentication Agent (PuTTY or SSH), Load from file, and Security Token or Smart Card
- Store multiple connection profiles for quick and convenient connection
- Run as a Windows service or desktop application
- Supports all standard directory and file operations such as move, copy, and rename in both Windows UI and the command line
- Choose to use SFTP Drive as a Desktop application or from the command line
- Advanced profile settings that give you granular control over how you connect to your server
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more