Free Download NCH WavePad 12 Beta full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is a full-featured professional audio and music editor.
Overview of NCH WavePad 12 Beta
This audio editing software is a full-featured professional audio and music editor for Windows and Mac. It lets you record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings.
When editing audio files, you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings, and then add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction.
Moreover, it works as a wav or mp3 editor, but it also supports a number of other file formats including vox, gsm, wma, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg, and more.
Features of NCH WavePad 12 Beta
- Typical Audio Editing Applications
- Trim sound bites out of longer audio files
- Reduce vocals from a music track
- Cut together audio for radio broadcasts or podcasts
- Save files for your iPod, PSP or other portable devices
- Create ringtones from music files or recordings
- Record voiceovers for multimedia projects
- Restore audio files by removing noise, hissing or hums
- Normalize the level of audio files
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
If Required, Use Password to Unlock: zc