Get help with managing your diabetes, it’s quick and easy!
Ranked the Top Diabetes App by Healthline 3 times. Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch, and The Washington Post.
Adding the mySugr D
diabetes app to your daily routine with diabetes (Type 1, Type 2, or Gestational diabetes) will make your life easier.
The mySugr diabetes app is your reliable diabetes companion, which helps managing your diabetes. With one app you’ll have:
• Easy and personalized dashboard (diet, meds, carb intake, blood glucose levels and more).
• Connect your Accu-Chek Meter®, and transfer data seamlessly
• See clear blood sugar level graphs.
• Estimated HbA1c at a glance, no more surprises.
• Daily, weekly and monthly reports, that you can share directly with your doctor.
• Secure data backup (built with regulatory compliance, quality, and safety).
1. APP FEATURES
It auto-logs your blood sugar data plus you can enter your daily therapy info such as meals, your diet and carb intakes. Also, medications you take and blood glucose levels.
• Accu-Chek® Instant and Accu-Chek® Guide (activate mySugr PRO for no charge! Please see our FAQ on the website for the latest information).
• Google Fit: Control your steps, activity, blood pressure, CGM data, weight, and more.
3. PRO FEATURES
Take your diabetes therapy to the next level! mySugr PRO can be activated at no charge with some Accu-Chek® devices or with a monthly or yearly paid subscription.
• Smart search: build your own searchable database of places, meals, activity, tags, etc.
• PDF & Excel reports for your doctor: save or print all your data for you or your doctor.
• Blood glucose reminders: you won’t forget to check and log.
• Meal photos: snap your meals to improve your carb counting.
• Basal rates: for pump users.
• Challenges: Motivate yourself in therapy goals.
Get it now! A clear logbook to help manage your diabetes: all your medical information right on your smartphone and ready to be used! Stay on top of your health, monitor your carbs, manage your medicine intake, get help avoiding hypers / hypos, and be in control of your diabetes therapy every day!