Free Download MiniTAB 21 full versions for Windows PC provides the tools you need to analyze data and find meaningful solutions to your most challenging business problems.
MiniTAB 21 Overview
Minitab provides convenient features that streamline your workflow, a comprehensive set of statistics for exploring your data, and graphs for communicating your success.
You don’t have to be a statistics expert to get the insight you need from your data. Minitab’s Assistant walks you through every step of your analysis and even helps you interpret your results.
Statistics that are easy to use even if your expertise is non-statistical. Quickly identify distributions, correlations, outliers, and missing values. Critical statistical tests include paired t-tests, one and two proportion tests, normality tests, chi-square tests, and non-parametric tests.
Features of MiniTAB 21
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Graphical Analysis
- One-sample Z-test, one- and two-sample t-tests, paired t-test
- One- and two-sample Poisson rate tests
- Scatterplots, matrix plots, boxplots, dot plots, histograms, charts, time series plots, etc.
- Easily create professional-looking graphics
- Contour and rotating 3D plots
- Probability and probability distribution plots
- Edit attributes: axes, labels, reference lines, etc
- Data collection worksheets
- Cause-and-effect diagram
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended