Overview of Luxand FaceSDK 7 Benefits
Luxand FaceSDK 7 is used in hundreds of applications for identifying and authenticating users with webcams, looking up matching faces in photo databases, automatically detecting facial features in graphic editors, and detecting faces on still images and video streams in real-time. FaceSDK has been used for building secure identification, surveillance, time and attendance control systems.
Luxand’s patent pending technology detects facial features quickly and reliably. The SDK processes an image, detects human faces within it, and returns the coordinates of 70 facial feature points including eyes, eye contours, eyebrows, lip contours, nose tip, and so on.
The SDK automates the task, allowing you to make new avatars on the fly. Imagine letting your customers upload their pictures and immediately receive their animated avatars! The SDK recognizes the face in a photograph and returns the coordinates of facial features in a list of anchor points. Your software can easily match facial features such as eyes, mouth, nose, and ears to the points on your 3D head model, creating a head that looks and moves like the original.
Overview of Luxand FaceSDK 7 Features
- Detect Human Faces and Facial Features
- Immerse Yourself in Augmented Reality
- Create 3D Head Models
- Make Animated 3D Avatars Completely Automatically
Technical Details and System Requirements
The FaceSDK library supports the following platforms:
- Windows XP SP3/2003 SP2/Vista/2008/2012, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Linux (RHEL 5+, CentOS 5+ and other)
- Linux/ARMv7 (Raspberry Pi2+)
- macOS 10.7+ x86_64
- iOS 7.0+, armv7/x86 (iPhone 4+, iPad 2+, simulator)
- iOS 7.0+, arm64/x86_64 (iPhone 5S+, iPad Air+, iPad mini retina+, simulator)
- Android 4.0+ (platform version 14+), arm64 (arm64-v8a)/ armv7 (armv7 (armeabi-v7a))/ x86
Minimum system requirements:
- 1.6 GHz processor
- 256 MB RAM
- An Intel processor is recommended for better performance.
Recommended system requirements:
- Intel Core i7, i9, Xeon or AMD Ryzen processor
- 2 GB RAM
- DirectShow-compatible webcam (on Windows)
- IP camera with MJPEG interface (like AXIS IP cameras)
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?