Free Download KORG Modwave Native full version standalone offline installer for Windows. This is a powerhouse with distinctive wavetable timbres.
Overview of KORG Modwave Native
Modwave Native Wavetable Synthesizer Synthesis powerhouse with distinctive wavetable timbres, Kaoss Physics, and Motion Sequencing 2.0. The mod wave, released in 2021, builds on the DW legacy and transforms it into a modern monster synth, featuring incredibly deep wavetable oscillators, gorgeous filters, wildly flexible modulation, sophisticated pattern sequencing, and macro controls to deliver unique, powerful, and easily customizable sounds and phrases.
Wavetables are sets of single-cycle digital waveforms arranged in a specific order. The wavetable’s “position” determines which waveform is played. Moving the position with an envelope, LFO, or another modulation source creates subtle or dramatic changes in timbre. Some wavetable systems switch abruptly from one waveform to another; others crossfade smoothly. The mod wave can do either one.
Features of KORG Modwave Native
- Special crossgrade from hardware mod wave
- Modwave synthesis engine
- Kaoss Physics
- Deeper into the synth engine
- Filters for days
- Astonishingly flexible modulation
- An arsenal of effects
- Randomization that inspires
- Set Lists and Smooth Sound Transitions
- Designed by KORG R&D in California
- Patch exchange between mod wave and mod wave native
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more