Free Download KORG ELECTRIBE-R full version standalone offline installer for Windows. The 1st gen “ELECTRIBE-R” has been revived.
Overview of KORG ELECTRIBE-R
The ELECTRIBE series offers intuitive operation with knobs, switches, and step sequencers, allowing anyone to start beat-making immediately. The “ELECTRIBE-R”, one of the most popular and loved by track makers worldwide, is revived for your Win.
The first-generation ELECTRIBE series was based on the concept of a fun way to choose spicy and unique stand-alone instruments that could be used as add-ons for electronic music, rather than large devices trying to cover all parts in one machine, depending on your preference. The software (preloaded tone creation) was handmade by our voicing staff with the idea of “a rhythm machine that allows you to develop sounds and easily create contemporary music.
The sound source section, which follows the original “ELECTRIBE-R” synth engine but further expands it, has nine parts: four synth parts, PCM hi-hat (open and closed), cymbals, claps/snare, and accents. The synth part has four selectable waveforms (sine, triangle, square, and sawtooth), which six modulation types can process.
Features of KORG ELECTRIBE-R
- Sound source section for flexible sound creation
- Extended effects section
- Motion sequencing function to create aggressive grooves
- 352 spicy and varied built-in patterns
- The flexibility that only software can provide
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more