Free Download Keyword Researcher Pro 13 full version standalone offline installer for Windows PC it is an easy-to-use Keyword Discover Tool. It emulates a human using Google Autocomplete, and repeatedly types thousands of queries into Google.
Each time a partial phrase is entered, Google tries to predict what it thinks the whole phrase might be. We simply save this prediction. And, as it turns out, when you do this for every letter of the alphabet (A-Z), then you’re left with hundreds of great Long Tail keyword phrases.
Overview of Keyword Researcher Pro 13 Benefits
If you have ever used the infamous Google Keyword Planner, then you need to check out Keyword Researcher! And, get ready to say goodbye to the tedium of manually manipulating CSV files–in complicated Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
If you’ve ever done any SEO at all, then you’re already familiar with the Google Keyword Planner–Google’s amazing keyword tool that spits out heaps of great keyword data. It’s the “first-stop” for ANY online SEO marketing campaign.
Keyword Researcher Pro by Clever Gizmos can turn a list of thousands of keywords, into an actionable SEO Strategy. We designed it to make the entire SEO process flow smoothly–from keyword generation, to content publishing, and all the steps in between. We’ve tried to think of everything!
Overview of Keyword Researcher Pro 13 Features
- Search for Long Tail Keywords on Google.
- Search for Long Tail Keywords on Amazon.
- Search for Long Tail Keywords on YouTube.
- Use the “Create Content Tab” to write web content and insert the high-value Keywords.
- Assign your Keywords to Articles, and sort your Articles into Categories.
- A good Negative Keyword List will ensure that undesirable Keywords don’t interfere with your project.
- When you have 1000’s of Keywords, you need advanced searching functions to make sense of them.
- Group Keywords into multi-colored lists to keep your project nice and organized.
- Create custom Keyword Tags and assign them to your favorite Keywords for better sorting.
- Drag your Google Keyword Planner CSV files right into your project.
- Import Keywords and Article Content via Microsoft Excel (XLS) files.
- You can export your Keywords and Content to many formats, including CSV, XLS, and even a WordPress XML file.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Select one or more a host below to download