Overview of JetBrains WebStorm
Run and debug tests with Karma, Mocha, Protractor, and Jest in WebStorm. Immediately see test statuses right in the editor or in a handy treeview from which you can quickly jump to the test.
You can now debug worker threads in Node.js 10.12 or above in WebStorm. You will know in what thread the breakpoint is hit and be able to switch between threads to see the call stack.
Features of JetBrains WebStorm
- Modern frameworks
- Smart editor
- Navigation & Search
- Debugging, tracing, and testing
- Seamless tool integration
- Code quality tools
- Project templates
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended