Free Download iSpring Suite 10 full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is used to get advanced e-Learning features in PowerPoint interface.
Overview of iSpring Suite 10
This program simply adds a tab to the PowerPoint banner and provides access to all the advanced e-Learning features right in the familiar PowerPoint environment.
Create compelling courses, video lectures, quizzes and assessments. Using a wide variety of e-Learning materials, your presentations will make the learning process far more effective for your students.
Outstanding mobile-friendly eLearning starts with a simple PowerPoint presentation. You can quickly add a video narration, shoot a screencast, insert a quiz, and more. Once everything is ready, just click Publish and upload a course to your LMS.
Moreover, you can easily record video lectures, watch-and-repeat tutorials, software simulations, and other visual content that will motivate your learners to complete courses well before the deadlines.
Features of iSpring Suite 10
- Create your first course in less than a minute
- Test knowledge with insightful assessments
- Educate and engage through video
- Create video-based courses
- Shoot screencasts
- Edit videos in a user-friendly studio
- Develop communication skills with interactive role‑plays
- Create fabulous courses from ready-made blocks
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 400 MB or more
If Required, Use Password to Unlock: zc