Free Download IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 Complete for Windows, IK Multimedia pioneered analog-modeled mastering with the first all-in-one software solution, the original standalone version of T-RackS, that became a cult hit in studios around the world.
Overview of IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 Complete Benefits
T-RackS 5 raises the bar again in DAW mastering and mixing with a suite of analog-modeled and digital processor plug-ins with many new features and unrivaled audio quality. T-RackS 5 processors include high-end analog and digital EQs, compressors, limiters, reverbs, delays, and saturation units, that offer excellent sonic performance with a similar working environment to that of professional mastering stations – right on your desktop – both as a plug-in for all the most popular DAWs or as a standalone application.
It is the complete redesign and improved version of the all-in-one-mastering software known for its high standards, clarity, and performance. The GUI is redesigned and resizable from a minimum of 1330×670 px (non-retina/high-density display value) to
4K resolution now has eight dedicated parts to simplify your workflow.
The Mastering Chain is now improved, allowing 16 modules per session (see computer minimum requirements). New modules are added: ONE module, EQual module, DynaMu module, and the MasterMatch Module. A new Assembly window lets you edit and create an industry-standard audio montage, and the improved export possibilities now include DDP 2.5 and Wav Cue and PQ sheet. Improved and even more precise metering suite with separate floating window for an even more accurate visual reference, the best in its category
Overview of IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 Complete Features
- Modular mastering/mixing suite of dynamics and EQ processors, including Configurable mastering/mixing chain – run up to 16 parallel/serial processors
- Complete built-in metering section with Peak, Phase, and RMS meters plus RTA analyzer, Spectrogram, VU
- And PPM meters, Dynamic Range, and Perceived Loudness with standards and genres suggestion, all bold following the ITU-R BS1770-4.
- High-fidelity oversampling with high transparency allows high-quality audio processing throughout the signal path.
- Standalone and plug-in versions are available in the same package for all the most popular DAWs.
- SCC (Sonic Character Cloning) technology coupled with IK’s unique DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling)
- Technology to provide the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date.
- Extremely easy-to-use interface with style-based presets, complete chain visualization, one-click single module or
- Chain bypass, Equal Gain function, multiple audio file processing in standalone mode, and more.
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Multi-core Intel or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)