Free Download IDEA StatiCa 20 full version standalone offline installer for Windows PC it is an engineering software dedicated to structural design and code-check of joints, cross sections, beams and other details.
Overview of IDEA StatiCa 20 Benefits
IDEA StatiCa 9 has brought a revolution to the engineering world by being the first – and only – software in the world to implement the new CBFEM method – based on finite elements analysis – which allows the code-checking of steel connections of ANY geometry and loading. The software performs a non-linear plastic analysis for all the elements in the joint – plates, bolts and welds, and supports pre-stressed bolts, anchoring, and special contact elements between the plates.
IDEA StatiCa Connection designs and checks welded or bolted connections, 2D or 3D joints, anchoring or footing of all topologies. We provide clear pass / fail checks according to EC / AISC / CISC standards in a complete report with drawings.
IDEA StatiCa Detail reinforces and checks all types of walls, beams, and details (in 2D) such as dapped ends, openings, hangings, brackets, diaphragms, frame joints and many more.
Do your project from scratch or build on geometry and loading imported from Robot, Revit, MIDAS Civil + Gen, STAAD.Pro, SAP 2000, Scia Engineer, RFEM, RSTAB, AxisVM, ConSteel and others. Take advantage of the link between IDEA StatiCa and Tekla Structures or Advance Steel to provide workshop drawings and support manufacturing process.
Overview of IDEA StatiCa 20 Features
- Completely new, clean user interface
- New wizard for creating a connection
- Navigator replaced by Ribbon tabs
- Direct 3D scene commands
- Right mouse button commands
- Templates for manufacturing operations
- Plastic redistribution in welds as the only method
- Singularity warning
- Export of the report directly to Word and PDF
- AISC and CISC code requirement updates
- AISC formulas in results
- Stub manufacturing operation improvements
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB or more
If Required, Use Password to Unlock: zc