Free Download Helium Music Manager full version standalone offline installer for Windows is a music manager that can rip, tag, play, browse, search, rename, burn and synchronize your music with a portable player.
Overview of Helium Music Manager Benefits
You can take control of your music collection. Stop looking for files on your computer or hunting through CDs, vinyl records, and tapes; enjoy and explore your music! Helium Music Manager can replace your ripper, player, tag editor, and other audio-related software.
Helium Music Manager is a music tagger, renamer, cataloguer, browser, playlist manager, and report creator. It can catalog, edit and play the most common music formats (MP3, Ogg, WMA, iTunes M4A, FLAC, APE, and MPC) and standard Audio CDs. Catalog your entire music collection with just a few clicks, regardless of which media the music is stored on.
Helium makes it easy to find your favorite music by searching for criteria such as Artist, Title, Genre, Rating, etc. Avoid manual typing by downloading artist and title information from various sources on the Internet (CDDB, Amazon.com, AllMusic, and Discogs, to mention a few).
Overview of Helium Music Manager Features
- Supports mp3, mp4, FLAC, Ogg, WMA, and more and audio CDs, vinyl, and tapes.
- Add or correct missing or incorrect meta-data using the many tools available for tagging your files.
- Download album pictures, analyze quality, and repair broken mp3 files.
- Easily filter your content, search for your favorites and create playlists.
- Display visual effects and enjoy automatic playback with built-in features.
- Burn Audio or Data CDs, export playlists, and create reports for printing.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more