Free Download Helium Music Manager 14 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is a music manager that can rip, tag, play, browse, search, rename, burn and synchronize your music with a portable player.
Overview of Helium Music Manager 14 Benefits
You can take control of your music collection. Stop spending time looking for files on your computer or hunting through CDs, vinyl records and tapes instead, simply enjoy and explore your music! Helium Music Manager can replace your ripper, player, tag editor and other audio related software.
Helium Music Manager is a music tagger, renamer, cataloguer, browser, playlist manager and report creator. It can catalogue, edit and play the most common music formats (MP3, Ogg, WMA, iTunes M4A, FLAC, APE and MPC) as well as standard Audio CDs. Catalogue your entire music music collection with just a few clicks, regardless which media the music is stored on.
Helium makes it easy to find your favorite music by searching for criteria such as Artist, Title, Genre, Rating etc. Avoid manual typing by downloading artist and title information from various sources on the Internet (CDDB, Amazon.com, AllMusic, Discogs to mention a few).
Overview of Helium Music Manager 14 Features
- Supports mp3, mp4, flac, ogg, wma and more as well as audio CDs, vinyl and tapes.
- Add or correct missing or incorrect meta-data using the many tools available for tagging your files.
- Download album pictures, analyze quality and repair broken mp3 files.
- Easily filter your content, search for your favourites and create playlists.
- Display visual effects and enjoy automatic playback with built-in features.
- Burn Audio or Data CDs, export playlists and create reports for printing.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
If Required, Use Password to Unlock: zc