Free Download Gehry Technologies Digital Project full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is a high performance 3D and BIM modeling for architecture products.
Overview of Gehry Technologies Digital Project
It contains BIM and CAD software that uses advanced 3D aerospace technology of CATIA to enable architects to create complex building forms and recognizable architecture. The software has been developed by Gehry Technologies since 2002.
Gehry Technologies have been pioneering the process of developing services & software for emerging fields of Building Information Modeling (BIM), Project Information Management (PIM) & Virtual Design & Construction (VDC). It has been acquired by Trimble in 2014. CATIA platform was developed by French company Dassault Systemes.
Moreover, Gehry Technologies is a company owned by deconstructivist architect Frank Gehry, and it’s an outcome of his architectural efforts to deliver visionary designs.
Features of Gehry Technologies Digital Project
- Powerful geometry
- Create complex building forms and recognizable architecture
- Digital Project allows you to build BIM & CAD models regardless of geometric complexity
- With powerful surface, wireframe & solid modeling, Digital Project can support the most demanding projects
- Knowledge driven modeling
- Develop intelligent parametric families that can address localized conditions and incorporate automated drawing generation, optimization, and reporting
- Unlimited Scalability
- Create and combine CAD and BIM models from the city scale to the construction detail, navigate, clash and measure, build 4D sequences and more
- Digital Project has import and export capabilities that allow easy and accurate exchange with other software products, allowing full integration of workflow
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 5GB or more recommended