Free Download AutoClose ForceDelete standalone offline installer for Windows. IT gives you the power to unlock and delete files/folders.
Overview of ForceDelete
This software gives you the power to unlock and delete files/folders even if other processes use them. It can delete files when you get the error message “Cannot delete file: Access is denied” or “Another program uses the file.” It helps you work around the lock and forcibly delete the file or folder.
It allows you to delete locked files or folders without terminating the processes. This process is accomplished by unchecking the “Close Processes” option. You can drag the files/folders to delete and drop them into the hole on the UI.
It also has a “Shred Files” option for users to delete files/folders from the hard drive permanently. It supports batch command line mode allowing you to run forcedelete.exe from the command line and batch delete files/folders.
Features of ForceDelete
- Easy to use
- Force Delete files and folders that cannot be deleted
- Forcibly remove program folders that have been uninstalled already
- Unlock files and folders locked by other processes
- Delete files without terminating the process
- Context menu shortcuts allow users to delete files by the right mouse button menu
- Permanently delete files and folders
- Command-line mode / batch mode available
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more