Free Download ESSS Rocky DEM 4 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is an effective software for modeling granular media by the method of discrete elements, allows you to quickly and as realistic as possible to model ix bulk material particles flow with the necessary properties in any process and apparatus.
Overview of ESSS Rocky DEM 4 Benefits
ROCKY is a modern software for modeling processes with bulk materials and related equipment. The software product uses the Discrete Element Method (DEM), which allows you to quickly and accurately calculate the behavior of a stream of particles of various shapes and sizes when moving along conveyor lines.
Further more ROCKY differs from other software solutions using the DEM method primarily in the possibilities of using realistic nonspherical particles, simulating their destruction without loss of mass and volume, as well as calculating and visualizing abrasive wear of the working surfaces of equipment elements.
However, due to the ability to create realistic particle shapes that behave the same as real particles, taking into account various “flow” conditions in ROCKY, one can simulate the operation of almost any installation.
Overview of ESSS Rocky DEM 4 Features
- Efficient computing;
- Double precision calculations (using the corresponding GPU function);
- A wide range of job granulometric composition;
- Non-spherical particles;
- Consideration of the rheology of dry and wet materials;
- Calculation and three-dimensional visualization of abrasive wear of surfaces;
- The task of rotation, translational and vibrational movement of equipment elements;
- Integration with ANSYS finite element solvers;
- Manage the animation of simulation results and create panoramic video reports.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more
If Required, Use Password to Unlock: zc